Thursday, June 30, 2011

Look What I Found…

While I’m waiting to get back to Texas and share some fun ideas and units with y’all, I thought I’d share with you guys some pretty fabulous ideas I found on Pinterest. If you’re not scouring their boards already, you’re missing out!!!

writingcenter1writingcenter2

Fabulous writing center organization ideas from Playful Learning.

fossils

DIY dinosaur fossils from PaperVine that would be great to use with Deanna Jump’s Dinosaur Unit :)

scienceslime

Some really neat science experiment ideas! Making it Rain from I Can Teach My Child and Glow in the Dark Slime from The Idea Room.

report card

This FABULOUS report card comment printable from Mrs. Nielson. LOVE this and definitely tucking it away for the next year :)

moon

This DANG cute bulletin board from Krissy Venosdale’s Flickr stream. Gosh darn, I LOVE that! Our first grade team is going with an “Out of this World/Space/Alien/Astronaut” theme for the year, so I couldn’t have found this at a more perfect time!

sonic

And I know this has NOTHING to do with school, but heck if I don’t LOVE this printable! Sweet Shannon Long created this and even went so far as to make one that says “school” and “classroom” instead of “home”. I’ll proudly be displaying mine in my classroom and I’m having one framed for our lounge :) THANKS, SHANNON!

Like I said before, if you aren’t on Pinterest already, get there FAST! You can check out more of my sweet finds HERE and you might wanna snoop around while you’re there because I’m following LOTS of fabulous teachers who are pinning some really amazing things!!!!

Don’t forget that voting starts today for the Really Good Stuff’s 2011 Classroom Blog Contest. Vote for your favorite blog by clicking the link below. Voting starts July 1 and runs through the 7th.

BlogContest__Vote

Happy holiday weekend, sweet friends!! Hope you have a FABULOUS 4th!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews