Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's BAAAAACK!!!!!! Another Erin Condren Deal!!!!!

For those of you who missed it before, One Kings Lane is offering another killer deal on Erin Condren products!!! From today until Friday, October 14th, you can grab a $50 gift card for $25!!!!!!!

You might remember me blogging about this back in August. I ended up spending way too much money, but I got myself a life planner, one for my mom, and several gifts for Christmas!!! THEN, I totally took advantage of the steal on address labels and gift labels. Right now, One Kings Lane is offering ANOTHER deal on those, too!!! With Christmas right around the corner, you seriously CAN'T PASS IT UP!!!!!!

If you didn't get to take advantage of the $25 gift card {worth $50 of Erin Condren products}, do it NOW. I mean it. Don't pass Go. Don't collect $200. Just GO THERE NOW!!!! For real. The life planners {& teacher planners, too!!} are $50. You can grab a $50 gift card for $25 at One Kings Lane and get a planner for HALF the price!!! OR you can shop her fabulous store and select anything else that catches your eye :)

The sale ends Friday, so start shopping!!!!! I know where I'm doing all my Christmas gifts this year :) LOVE IT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews