Sunday, July 31, 2011

Get Your Shop On!

Calling all good-deal-lovin’ teachers…
All products in my little shop will be 20% off from August 1st-4th. To get an additional 10% off the sale {for a total of 30%}, enter the code B1T1S during checkout.
TpT
Graphics courtesy of Scrappin' Doodles

And for those of you that have asked, I’ll be adding a new back to school unit to my shop in the next couple of days…before the sale is over! My new unit will include first day/first week certificates, beginning of year assessment sheets, hands on math center activities & extension sheets, and hands-on literacy center/word work/writing activities and extension sheets. I’m hoping to have it added tonight or tomorrow, but I’m having technical difficulties at the moment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews