Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

birthday

Hey sweet friends! I’m just stopping by real quick to say HI!! Yes…today is my birthday and my boys {all 3 of them} are doing a really great job of keeping me spoiled {aka: giving me the whole day to myself :)} Another year younger…LOVE IT!! I swear I feel like people must look at me when I’m out with my boys and think, “She’s WAY too young to have kids.” Sadly, I’m sure that’s not the case. Case in point: I spent the better part of my morning plucking gray hairs from my 32-year-old head. Eeeks.

In honor of my 32ndbirthday…and still feeling like I’m a carefree twentysomething… I’m throwing a little sale in my TpT shop for TWO HOURS ONLY. The sale starts now and ends at 6:30 p.m. {Central Standard Time}. Everything in my shop is on sale for $2!!! {for two hours only!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews