Friday, November 11, 2011

Let's Give Thanks!

I'm CLEARLY technically challenged. After about 3-4 days of unsuccessfully trying to upload my latest unit to TpT, it's FINALLY added. Praise the Lord. My word. It was TOTALLY user error and I won't bother to mention what I was doing wrong because it was pretty lame....and *maybe* a little embarassing :) HA!

I know we only have a few days left before the break, but if you're interested, here's the latest...
Clipart courtesy of Scrappin Doodles and Jessica Weible Illustrations

This 120 page unit is filled with 10 activities {and recording sheets} for math tubs...plus 10 word problems...and 10 literacy center/station activities {and recording sheets}. You can check it out HERE.


Here's a little freebie for all you Thanksgiving lovin' people who need a little something extra :) Just click on the pic for the download.


I'll give this WHOLE unit away to the first 3 people who comment :) Just PLEASE remember to leave your email!!!!

Happy Friday, y'all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews