Monday, November 8, 2010

Turkey Math

We are learning about traditions and customs & I swear I’m LOVING all this Thanksgiving talk!! I know you’re probably all planned out for the next couple of weeks, but just incase you aren’t, here are a few math tub activities you might like to incorporate :)

This is a little addition & subtraction activity where the kids have to solve the problem on the turkey’s belly and add the number of feathers to show the sum/difference. They kids LOVE the feathers :)

turkeymath1

turkeymath1-a

This is a little fact family activity that the kids are loving!

turkeymath2turkeymath3

turkeymath3-a

And this is just a little skip counting reinforcement activity. I found this in a Mailbox Magazine several years ago :) Email me if you’d like me to send this one to ya!

turkeymath4turkeymath5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews