Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mystery Pics Freebie & Inventors Light Bulb Download

Alright folks…after a very early mini Spring Break, I’m ready to head back to the classroom tomorrow! Pretty happy to get back into a routine if I’m being totally honest. Not that I didn’t love being home with my boys, but being STUCK at home wasn’t all that. You’d think I’d have the cleanest house EVER, but it turns out it’s even worse than normal. Living with 3 stinky boys is NUTS. I’m grateful for NO surprise visitors this week!! HA!!

I’ve gotten several comments and lots of emails regarding the fun little light bulb template I used for my kids’ invention writing. Click the pic below to download. If you have any questions, let me know!!

zzzlightbulb

I just added a new set of Mystery Pictures to TpT. If you’re learning about money or reinforcing coin counting, these would definitely be fun for your kiddos! These are color coded and include a whole new set of 9 different pictures {robot, raindrop, house, flower, dinosaur, candle, rocket, goldfish, and a star}. You can click on the pic for your mystery pic freebie!!

zzzmoneypics

And head on over to TpT to get the other 8 pics {$3.50}!!

I’ll give away 3 free Money Mystery Pictures to the first 3 people who tell me about your favorite Superbowl commercial!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews