Thursday, February 24, 2011

Positive Reinforcement

I love positive reinforcement. Sometimes…okay, maybe a lot of times…there are a few little friends who need a little something more than positive reinforcement. You know those babies I’m talkin’ about…the ones who just DO NOT…no matter how positive you are…respond to it. Those are the kids that *might* give me a little bit of heartburn & grey hair ;) However, I still use positive reinforcement as often as I possibly can! One of my favorite things to do is give out certificates & awards. The kids LOVE these! I’m always so shocked how motivated they are by a piece of paper :) Not only do these little certificates & notes reward my firsties, but they help encourage the ones who need it most. Whatever works, right?!
Click on the pic to download 16 different certificates/awards/notes!

zzznotes
Graphic courtesy of Scrappin' Doodles

The last three pages in the download are little slips I like to send home “just because”. I like to write positive notes home just to let the parents know what a rockin’ job their babies are doing…bucket filling, if you will ;) I especially like for the kids to fill them out, too!! That’s their favorite!!
How do you use positive reinforcement in your class?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews