Sunday, May 22, 2011

32 Flavors & Then Some

Okay, so now y’all have me craving some ice cream!! According to the majority of comments, I really need to get on board with Mint Chocolate Chip. I’ve never had it. My husband insists on buying Cookies & Cream every dang time. I’m a Great Divide {Blue Bell} kinda girl, myself. Plain & simple. I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Cinnamon ice cream from Cold Stone. HEAVEN. One year, Blue Bell rolled out their Hot Chocolate ice cream and it was HEAVEN, too…marshmallows, chocolate shavings, fudge, caramel, chocolate…MY.WORD. That was YEARS ago & they haven’t rolled it out since!! I’m SAD!! I wish they’d bring it back! Speaking of Blue Bell, is it true that you can’t get Blue Bell up North or on the East & West Coast?? Was somebody lying to me or is that really true?!?!? If it’s true, then I’m SO SAD for y’all that can’t get it…y’all are missin’ out!!!!!
Anyway, here are the winners of my little Ice Cream Unit!! Thanks for all the flavor suggestions, sweet friends!!
icecreamunit1
icecreamunit2
icecreamunit3
Graphics courtesy of Scrappin' Doodles

Please email me at thefirstgradeparade{at}gmail{dot}com!!
Also…I’ve had lots of blog design inquiries the last few weeks and I’m SO sad, but I’m not taking any new orders right now. I’m still finishing up a few designs and life is just, well, BUSY! However, my darling beyond darling best friend is in the blog design business and her designs are absolutely ADORABLE!! Love her and love them! If you’re interested in a blog makeover, check her out at Sole 17 Designs! Her name is Tiffany and she’s the dang cutest thing. Tell her I sent you and she’ll take care of you :)
We’ve got BIG things planned at school this week and I can’t wait to share our end-of-year fun with you all :) Have a great week, friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews