Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Teacher Appreciation Day!

Hope y'all have had a WONDERFUL day celebrating everything YOU!!!! Crazy enough, we don't celebrate Teacher Appreciation Day until NEXT week :) I'll live vicariously through you until then :) HA!

I'm sure you've all heard, but TpT is experiencing some technical difficulties right now, so unfortunately, no purchases can be made!! So sorry!! I feel your pain, girls...I had A TON of stuff in my cart and was waiting til tonight to click "buy". Sad!! So...incase you're still wanting some things to get you through these last few weeks of school, I'll be extending my sale through tomorrow :)

I'm also rolling out a couple of new units...contractions & amphibians {random?! yes!!!}...and I'm *hoping* to have them up and running by the weekend :) It's a busy week, so we'll see!!!

Happy {almost} Hump Day, sweet friends!!! Thanks for ALL you do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews