Saturday, May 21, 2011

Ice Cream, You Scream!

The end of the year just hours away…{okay, more like 9 days, but who’s counting, right?!?!}…so that means it’s time for ice cream themed madness! I LOVE doing ice cream themed activities the last few weeks of school. Since I haven’t met a kid yet that doesn’t like ice cream…or some form of frozen treats…these activities always seem to keep them engaged when the chaos of the end-of-the-year is almost too much to handle :) Here’s a little sample of my new Ice Cream Unit {75 pages}…

IcreCreamPreview

And here’s a couple of activities for you!

I included a literacy & a math activity. The literacy activity is a high frequency word sort & match. Just cut the popsicles in half and have the kids match the scrambled letters to the correct high frequency word…then they can complete a little recording sheet to go with it! The math activity is a subtraction match. Just cut off the top of the fudgesicle and the kids will have to match the number sentence to the difference…then they can complete the recording sheet to go with it! Click on the pic below for your download :)

IceCreamFreebie

I’ll give this little unit to 3 sweet friends! Just leave me a comment telling me what your favorite flavor of ice cream is and I’ll randomly select three sweet friends tomorrow {Sunday}!

If you want to check out the Ice Cream Unit, just head over to my TpT shop for a peek!

HAPPY WEEKEND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews