Friday, March 11, 2011

Leprechaun Pattern

I received lots of emails requesting the pattern I used for the loopy leprechauns. SORRY I didn’t post sooner!! If you can believe it, my oldest has been sick almost ALL week…AGAIN!!! {The dang 4th time in the last month!!!!} Poor boy was up every night with the most wretched cough & runny nose and his fever spiked to 103. UGH. Needless to say, I was busy playin’ mommy & nurse, so I just checked my email tonight for the first time in days. If you’re still interested, here’s the pattern & writing template. Sorry I couldn’t get this to y’all sooner…mommy duty called!!
Click on the shamrock for the pattern & writing prompt.
shamrock
Graphic courtesy of Scrappin' Doodles

And if you've emailed me this week, I’m sorry I haven’t gotten back to you!! I’m typing as fast as my swollen fingers let me :) I hope to get back to you, soon!!
Happy Spring Break {to those of you that get to celebrate this week!!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews