Thursday, January 20, 2011

Winner, Winner!

Thanks to those of you that played my little “what-kept-me-up-all-night-and-caused-me-to-look-like-the-bride-of-frankenstein-this-morning” game to with my Place Value Packet of Fun on TpT.

Congrats to…

zjules

YES….SO true. And since she technically said it first, bwjules1 is the winner. BUT…there was another comment that HIT.THE.NAIL.ON.THE.HEAD. So…I’ve gotta give one away to this good guesser, too…zkelly

Girlfriend! GOOD guess!!!

YES. My little 3-year-old was up ALL.DANG.NIGHT just puking his little heart out…and everything else he ate yesterday. I’ve never seen so much vomit and I hope I never have to see it again. Y’all…I don’t know how we’ve managed to avoid it, but this is the FIRST time either of my boys have ever thrown up! And last night’s up-every-hour-changing-clothes-and-cleaning-the-carpet/sheets/bed/floor episode is further proof that I CANNOT handle another infant. The all nighters are NO FUN!!!! Bless his little heart! Thank heavens that’s over!

Ladies…email me at thefirstgradeparade@gmail.com so that I can send you my Place Value Packet of Fun. And THANK YOU so much to everyone who’s already headed over to TpT to snag a copy for yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews