Friday, August 26, 2011

Free For All Friday!

Today’s the last day for Teacher Week over at Blog Hoppin’ and today’s theme is freebies!!! Who doesn’t love a good freebie, right?! Here are a few that I featured in some of my classroom pics.

I’ve gotten a lot of emails about my “Writer’s Eye” wall. Here are the printables :) I can’t take ANY credit for this idea…I definitely “borrowed” it from Mrs. Phippen after seeing it on Pinterest!!! I just had to have my own little version to fit my classroom theme :)

Writers Eye 2

Graphics courtesy of Scrappin’ Doodles

Here’s a little “Sorry We Missed You” clip chart to hang outside of your door. I realize that a lot of you may not need some of the choices. Due to copyright with the graphics I won’t be able to send you the Word version for you to edit, so if you want me to change something up for you, just holler at me & I’ll be happy to send a new one your way :)

Slide1

Graphics courtesy of Scrappin’ Doodles

Here’s my Hollywood themed clip chart! The kids are LOVING this!!! They’re working SO hard to have an Oscar Worthy day!!!

Class Behavior Posters

Graphics courtesy of Scrappin’ Doodles

In keeping with the Hollywood theme, here’s my Hollywood themed job chart! We aren’t starting these roles until next week and the kids are on pins and needles waiting to start!

Class Jobs

Graphics courtesy of Scrappin’ Doodles

Here’s a little breakdown of how the job chart works…

Assistant Director is my little assistant. Key grip is in charge of keeping our classroom library and book baskets organized and neat. Cleaning crew is in charge of keeping the classroom tidy. The lighting crew is in charge of saving energy! The prop director is in charge of supplies…keeping pencils sharpened, passing out markers/crayons/glue/paper/etc. The set director is in charge of keeping chairs pushed in, making sure pillows/bean bags/little carpets are in their spots, etc. The script deliverer is in charge of taking papers/notes to the office or other classrooms. The lead actor is in charge of helping the other “actors” with their “lines”…he/she helps the other kids in the classroom if there’s something they need. The stand-in is in charge of filling in for the kids who aren’t on set to do their jobs. The extras are on set to help the other kids with their duties.

Here are some book basket numbered labels. Don’t know if y’all can use these, but I label all my book baskets with these numbers and then label my books with the same numbers…that way I know where all my books belong!

Book Basket Labels

Now that I’m looking at them, I’m pretty sure they could be used for a little math tub activity, too…one-to-one correspondence, ordering numbers, missing number, etc…

Speaking of math, here’s a little activity we’re doing next week in one of our tubs! One of our objectives is to read/write numbers to describe/name sets, so this one fits pretty perfectly. And I LOVE for my babies to practice their fine motor skills this time of year, too, so they’re getting a little math/fine motor practice in at the same time!

ClothespinMath

Here’s a little “To Do” list. I cut these in half , three hole punch them, and then keep ‘em in my planning binder so I can keep track of what I need to do/make/organize as I’m planning for the following week!

Teacher To Do List

Graphics courtesy of Scrappin’ Doodles

Finally, here’s a sheet I use for student documentation. Right now, I’m using this for mostly behavior observations/concerns and beginning of year informal observations/assessments. I’ll modify this once we start guided reading and math/reading conferences.

StudentDocumentation

I’ll be back later this weekend with a first week recap and more printables!! If you’re looking for even MORE printables, head on over to Blog Hoppin’ and check out all the freebies that are linked up! And while you’re there, link up your freebies, too!!

BlogHopperButton-1

TGIF, sweet friends!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews