Thursday, September 8, 2011

Image Stuff Brag Tags

TGI{almost}F, people! It’s a short week for us…the kids didn’t come back ‘til Wednesday!!…but let me tell you that I’m READY for the weekend!! The only thing I have to get through first is ANOTHER trip to the dentist. My teeth hurt worse now than they did before my cavities were filled a few weeks ago. I can only drink through a straw and can’t bite down on the left side of my mouth without sharp pain shooting through my nerve. NOT.fun.

In other news, I got a little surprise package in the mail today and couldn’t wait to share it with y’all because I know you guys will be just as excited as I am!!

bragtags2

I get tons of emails from readers asking me about our school’s Brag Tags. OH how I LOVE Brag Tags…and so do our kids!! It’s crazy how the kids go nuts over getting them & how excited they are to earn the special ones! At the beginning of the year, each grade level starts off with one brag tag representing their theme. Here’s ours…

bragtags1

I know, pretty dang darling!! Matches our space theme PERFECTLY! Image Stuff is the AMAZING company behind these genius little tags. They now carry a new line of Teacher Packs. Y’all…these are TO DIE FOR.

bragtags7

The Motivation Pack is chock full of the cutest tags…perfect for positive reinforcement and an extra little boost of happiness. I LOVE these! I am IN.LOVE with that rockin’ little guitar and I CAN’T wait for February to hand out the Happy Valentine hearts. I’ve already added a couple of Happy Birthday brag tags to a few of the kids’ necklaces, too!! And the best part?!?! They all come with my name!! You can have them personalized for your classroom!!! How cool is that?!bragtags4bragtags5bragtags6

The Attendance Pack is pretty dang amazing, too. As a whole school, we give out brag tags to the kids who have perfect attendance each semester. I’m SO excited to give these out every month now! Check out the “Attendance Ninja” brag tag for January. LOVE IT!!!!

bragtags3

You can also order replinish/add on packs. This “I’m a Buddy, Not a Bully in Mrs. Carroll’s Class” is awesome!!! I’m totally handing these out tomorrow after our Rachel’s Challenge assembly.

bragtags8

If you’re looking for another way to add some positive reinforcement/motivation/incentives to your classroom, I HIGHLY recommend you check out the Teacher Packs {or ANY of the brag tags} at Image Stuff. The packs come in 10 different designs and include chains, too. I seriously can’t say enough about these!! Our school counselor typically places all of the brag tag orders for our school and she raves and raves about Image Stuff…they’re a GREAT company to work with and their turnaround is insanely fast!

You’ll have to let me know if you decide to implement these in your classroom! They’re my absolute FAVORITE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews