Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wandering Wednesday

Hey y’all! I’m just poppin’ in for a little Wandering Wednesday fun and I can’t wait to introduce you to the sweet bloggers we have lined up for tonight’s little tour! I’m not gonna lie when I tell you that I’m SO excited it’s the middle of the week. Almost time for a 2-day break and ohmiword…I NEED ONE, STAT!!!!

First stop tonight, sweet Marcy from Buzzin’ on Cupcakes in First Grade.

Marcy is a first grade teacher who loves cupcakes and her kiddos! She taught Kindergarten for 3 years and now teaches first…and she LOVES it! She loves teaching through project-based learning and she’s got some fabulous ideas!! I LOVE this one about being a C.E.O.

Classroom_002

And these student drawn flamingos for a fellow teacher’s birthday are DARLING.

Apple_Orchard_068

And those self drawn portraits that stay up all year long make me want to start a new project in my classroom!

Stop on in at Marcy’s, say hello, and don’t forget to follow her first grade adventures!!

Next up, we have Amanda over at First Grade Garden.

header-55

This is Amanda’s first year teaching first grade and she’s ready to share the awesome things in her classroom with the rest of the blogosphere. Amanda is pretty new to the blogging scene, but ohmiword…she’s sharing some awesome things!!!

Like this cute little weather umbrellla.

umbrella

And her downloadable season book…

Favourite_Season

I also love the idea of the All About Me bag!

CIMG0303

Stop by Amanda’s garden and check to see what’s blooming :) You won’t be disappointed! And while you’re there, leave a little love and don’t forget to follow!

Last on our stop, Kelly & Diane over at Made For 1st Grade!

Made for 1st Grade

I’m sure you’ve heard of these ladies before. And if you haven’t, you should!!! Lawdy! They have more creativity in their little pinky than I could ever think to muster up. I so want to visit them and watch them in person!! Their activities make me smile!

My class used their darling Pete the Cat writing template {after doing Deanna’s Pete the Cat Unit} and turned it into a class book! LOVE!

petethecat

We also just finished up with their Shake the Beans activity! My kids LOVED it!!

shakethebeans

They’ve got some amazing teacher created materials for purchase at TpT, too!!

colorcentersalphabet FUN

Stop by Made for 1st Grade and say hello! While you’re there, you can also check out the links to Kelly & Diane’s personal classroom blogs…both oozing with darling ideas!!!! Don’t forget to leave some love and follow along while you’re visiting!

That’s it for our little tour! Hope you enjoyed wandering around as much as I did!!!

If you’re interested in being featured on Wandering Wednesday, shoot me an email at thefirstgradeparade@gmail.com.

Have a WONDERFUL night!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews