Monday, September 5, 2011

Lesson Plan Template

Happy Labor Day, y’all!!! The weather here in Texas is nothing short of AMAZING!!! It was sunny, windy, and 74 this morning, so I took my boys to a little “beach” {sand pit, more or less} and we played and drank purple milkshakes in honor of an extra day together!! My oldest, Landon, was all, “Mommy, it’s TOO cold to play outside!!!!” as he shivered and tucked his arms into his shirt. That’s my boy! He’s ALL Texas, for sure!! LOVE IT!!! I have to say, I was pretty dang chilly! I guess after 60+ days of temps over 100, anything less is bound to feel a little cold! HA!

While my boys…all 3 of them…are napping, I thought I’d share with you guys my lesson plan template. Now, let me just tell y’all that I’ve been using this format since my 2nd year teaching. One of the girls on my team, Wendy, created it. It’s an Excel document, so y’all need to know that I had NOTHING to do with this creation! I can’t function in Excel to save my life! I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this format!

Planning Template

I’ve tried TONS of different planning templates. I’ve found SO many in blogland. I just can’t get away from this one. Maybe it’s just familiarity, but it just seems to work the best FOR ME!

I’m a little thorough when I plan, so I like having lots of space to type what I need. It’s clean and simple. The only thing that might be a little confusing is my Math Station column. It looks like I only do one math tub a day, but that’s not the case. They’re rotated all week.

I always like to see how people plan because it helps me to organize, too! Hopefully this is helpful for you :) If you’re interested in having a copy of this template for yourself, just click on the link below. There are some tabs on the bottom of the page. You’ll need to click on sheet 1 & sheet 2. The plans are on two separate sheets. I’ve never uploaded an Excel document before, so I hope this works!!

Download Lesson Plan Template

Hope y’all are enjoying this extra day of FUN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews